Monday, June 2, 2008

X______________________x

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My nose!!!!! iTs burrrnnnnnnssssssss!!! TT______________________________________TT I think i killed a tree... I managed to get onw or two hours of sleep last night though... If there is ever gonna be a Date Movie 2.... I would soooo get paid for this....
holy crap... seetha would kill me.... I have to skip practice today.... Yesterday... was HELL.... no sleep, nothing done, couldnt eat, couldnt even drink water..... the only thing i could do... was BATHE.... BATHE!! I wanna go Queens... i miss my borders... =( The poor soul who has to wash the hanky i just boogiefied... Like... wow... My throat hurts so bad, I cant even breathe properly... I have to go blow my nose again... I feel bad for people who have allergies now... i think i shall just... HOLY SHIT!!!! Its bleeding agaaainnnnn TT^TT Ahhh.... I think i'm gonna have to make 2 posts today... X__________X

1 comment:

eternally4ever said...

LETS KILL TREES TOGETHA!!!

=D
Take a photo of your trashcan!