Friday, June 13, 2008

DANGER DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!

Lol! FIRE IN THE DISCO! I've been listening to that for MONTHS XDD I just feel so... GAY!!! Lets see.... I'm really bored... HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER! Daft punk 8D Ah! I shall upload the graffiti from yesterday now! note: I DIDNT DO THIS!! I wish i did though! XDD
AHH!!!! I was like... at a friends house... and before i went in, i got sidetracked XDD I ended up walking to the wall and totaly forgot to go into her house LOL She had to come out and get me after 20 minutes!!! Lets see... I shall say the first thing that comes to mind riiggghhhhtttt NOW OMGTHEPINKSHOES! O_O That was... weird....

1 comment:

blogger said...

hey....u r so.....wierd!!! gues wad!!! nothin....haha...XD...blek...i juz dono wad to say..mayb sum other time....