Saturday, June 7, 2008

ICHIBANZAI!

ICHIBANZAI!!!! It was 10 times more interesting than i thought it would have been and heres why!!!

Oh god... there were more cosplayers but these were my faves!!! I din cosplay cause well... i dont know how XDD But! i did bring a keyblade! It was HILLARIOUS!!! Hui Min accidentally hit Kon with the keyblade D8 anyway, I managed to hurt myself with it... many many times... and SHYT! Outta no where when I was like... taking a break, someone with green hair started dancing and then... five people joined! Then... outta nowhere... HUNNY!!!! Came running and joined in! And if That wasnt weird enough... KON CAME SOON AFTER! They were so CUTE!!! X33 It was ok.... But oh GOD.. NVR wear full sleeve denim-ish-fabric ed clothes to Kdu... EVER... I almost DIED... I Bought stuff!!! Theyre so KYOOT!!! XDD I'll put the pics up in my nxt entry! And then there was Kyouya! I didnt bother taking a picture though... anyway, OH GOD! THIS RANDOM DUDE... HE SWALLOWED A HANDFULL OF WASABI IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS!!! XDD And this photographer man... was molesting my poor panda T^T Bad man... Pandaphile! anyways, it was overall an interesting experience... I would totally go if they had another one!

No comments: