Monday, June 9, 2008

KIASU!

I just realized... I'm VERY competitive... The only feeling i get when i see some artwork that pisses me off... The only WORD that actually can describe it... isnt even in English... I just really... BO SYOK when i see art that pisses me off! Like... I get this really "AHHHHH!!!!! RAWr!!!!" feeling you know?? So here! LOOKIT! Jun gave this to me today! I was like... grrr.... and so... i spent my break time... do THIS!!!! lol...it looks HORRID on computer XDD Reli retarded but still... i kinda like it! I got her permission to like... to "redo" It so i cant be sued or whatever XDD I have practically NOTHING to do now... I gotta stop being so competitive! She 2 yrs older anyway =D But still...

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The freckles on the walrus' ass look better than the edits.

The edit is of a total graft of plagiarizing and uglification.