Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I havent blogged in a forever... And heres why!!!



Anyway, I'm so lame XD I have NOTHING to do! I cant study properly!! T^T Ahhhhh!!!! Edi board is killin me!! I cant go tiffy's hse... I dont have a comp in my study....i dunno la... frigin scared... and i'm watching dexter's laboratory! D8 I need more monaayyyy!!! I miss Jessie... tT^Tt SI BEI BEI!!!! XDD LOL I'm so bored... and i have NO INSPIRATION! My graffiti is getting more and more boring... and... AND... My scanner is a #^@*%$!

3 comments:

blogger said...

chill....do u even c my comments??? nywayz..if u r readin it by any chance....ur graffitis r not gettin borin...they are AWESOME!!!!

eternally4ever said...

my scanner turns whhite to yellow. beat that.

eternally4ever said...

YOU GOT TAGGED! u got no cbox so me gonna spammmie ur comment page. =D