Sunday, June 1, 2008

ACHOO!!!!

ARGH!!!! I'm sick... TT^TT I have a fever AND a cold... my throats sore and my back aches... I'm going to Ichibanzai!!! I think... XDD I FINALLY made a new stencil!!! WO~HOO!!!! checkkit! Fish... i ran outta black spray paint!!! =( Anyway, today was like... Awesomely boring... Michelle came over today... Finaly designed that new uniform.... oh GOD... My head..... its spinninggggggggg X_xGah! I went to the Shu's house on Friday =D It was like... teh colliest! I shall steal their home... one day...And HOLY SHIT ON A STICK! I HAVEN FINISHED MY HOMEWORK!!!!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE to quit going to school during the holidays.. i mean... thats just WRONG! I need a fix... Dammit.... history is so BORING!!!! I mean... nothing new ever happens anyway! I'm still looking for a crew but the one person i know who CLAIMS she does graffiti.... is... wellll..... she sucks...... But i dunno... i might just be me.... OH WELL! Time to go clean my room.... again....

No comments: