Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sweet 16 my ARSE

Today, I turn 16... How does everyone react to that?
Mom: I'll be in Ipoh till tomorrow btw, happy birthday *leaves the house at 6.00 AM*

Conversation with dad:
Me: Can you come home early tonight?
Dad: Sorry, I'm going out to have a few drinks with my friends. Anything important?
Me: ... No nothing... have fun

Dont even get me STARED on school cause it was equally as bad

Everyone else forgot until my brother said "hey! Its susian's birthday~"
Everyone: OH RIGHT HOR?
Me: *goes upstairs and cries in a corner*

So they bought me a cake. No ones gonna be home tonight. So i shall just cut it alone and eat it alone. Doesnt my sweet 16 sound fun so far?

2 comments:

blogger said...

i remembered.... HAPPY BELATED BDAY ANYWAYS! XD*hugs*

Lyn said...

Depends on how U think lolz...actually evry Bday is special. Not only for 16th, 18th n 21st. My 16th Bday oso so-so nia...worse den ur's...T^T