Sunday, May 31, 2009

Live and let live

note: I miss Shawn D8

eating disorder? I know not the meaning of eating disorder. I eat a lot. And I'm packing on the pounds. Wish they were gone? Yea. If I play my cards right, I will be going for 27 classes in gym this week. Including Step. Why? I HAVE to lose weight. No longer to i want to be "that fat kid with the specs and braces". Materialistic arses. Most people are like that. I wish i wasn't but sadly, i kinda am too. So i have no right to complain about anyone else. Especially being as imperfect and flawed as I am. On the other hand, the tiny flaws in my current obsession are cute and alluring... Its a little unfair how someone can be so... perfect even in his/her imperfections. Annoying? DEFINATELY. And I honestly have to get away from home... staying here is just so boring ==

No comments: