Saturday, May 9, 2009

RANT TO BE IGNORED

Life. is being a bitch with a capital B. I cant focus. I think I might actually be in deep trouble this time... And to top it all off... I gained weight... FML... but I'll say... I AM REALLY looking forward to the after-exams... Things to do:
1) Try to get people to watch movies with me
2) LIVE in the gym
3) LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT
4) Learn to play that retarded Trombone and piano piece I've been putting off for 2 years XD
5) Do all the tags
6) DID I MENTION LOSE WEIGHT??? D8
7) GO OUT A LOT XD
8) GET PEOPLE TO GO OUT WITH ME! *any volunteers? XDD

And thats it... apart from this... I've been noticing that i really cant go through a day without going to gym... That... is not good seeing as i have mid terms in 2 days... And PCLim... hes really good and all but... HOLYMONKEYSNOTONASTICKHASHEEVERHEARDOFLIMITATIONS?!??!?! *breathes* Oh man... I need to widen my social circle... I'm running out of friends and my sociophobia doesnt help that... I mean... I SERIOUSLY freak out when stangers: talk to me, bump into me and stuff like that... Geez... I HAVE been getting over it seeing as everyone at the gym is really nice but still... its a phobia and its stuck at the back of my head... == i HAVE to get rid of it... I honestly... must get more lepak buddies...

No comments: