Sunday, May 3, 2009

GAH TAG OF DOOM

1.My Name : Tan.Su.Sian

2.My Birthday : 7th May

3.Who tagged you : Hooi Ping and Shu Wern

4.Name 5 best friends : Hui Min, Lee Sa, Jessie, actually... i have tons 8D

5.What do you wished for birthday : I only ever wish of good grades and Weight loss XD


6.Happy things that happened recently : BODYJAM.... thats about it T^T

7.Most stressed about recently : MIDTERMS WHICH I HAVENT STUDIED FOR DDDD8

8.What is your dream about future : THIN! MONEY! FAME! SUCCESS! HAPPINESS!

9.Do you have someone you like : Uh... Be smart la... TOTALY XD

10.Will visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : This question is a grammatical mistake alltogether ==

11.Most happy to hang out with : Hui Min SARAS AND LEE SA! XD BELIEVE IT OR NOT XDD

12.If two of your friends were having conflicts : Whack both of them and yell "KISS AND MAKE UP OR SHUT UP~!" XDD Yea... I'm straightforward XD

13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : I'm... single... T^T

14.What to do in Christmas : take pictures and usually go to Singapore

15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : Anyone who needs a friend to spend christmas with! =D

16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : Go back to sleep

17.How many siblings do you have : One (thank GOD XD)

18.Favourite song(Female) : I don't like female singers...

19.Favourite song(Male) : Angel in the night- Basshunter

20.Favourite Colour : BLACK AND RED

21.Flush before using the toilets? : like DUH?

22.Love me not? : I love everyone~! =3

23.Affectionate to guys or girls : I'm a girl... its natural to like guys right? LOL

24.What do you want to shout out loudly : GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : If i REALLY gotta go and in my "zombie morning" mood Then yea... otherwise... NOH

26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : Depends actually

27.Who’s the bastard : ME! :D

28.What’s the current affection : Gym

29.Sleeps uglily : Thats a yes... I think... I dont really look at myself when i'm asleep....

30.Whats the time now : 11.15 (WHO CAME UP WITH THIS TAG??? GO GET LAID LA XD)

31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : Nope, I'm all love XD

32.Weight : F-A-T

33.Weather today : Rain... Sunny Rain... ==

34.Are you pregnant : No... I'm just fat

35.What will you do if you win a lottery : If I havent finished my studies then i'll put it away in the bank. If i have, then i'll donate a quarter, Give half to my parents and spend the rest on friends and myself. seriously.

36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : Literally: study If you mean what i WANT to do, get a lip piercing

【People Tagged】[you may ignore d tag, but please treat me a meal when we meet each other]

1. Hui Min

2. Alan

3. Jessie

4. Saras

5. Yuna

6. Krystle

7. Chloe

8. Angela

9. Jia Jun

10. SIVA XD LOL

01-【Does no.4 know no.6?】: YESH~!

02-【No.10 is a male or?】:Hes a dude for sure ==

03-【 The hobby of no.8】: Ping Pong and BB i think

04-【Does no. 1 have any siblings】:Yea...

05-【The surname of of no.7】:Cheah

06-【Does no.10 have alot of friends?】: I think so?

07-【Anyone tackling no.4?】: Lol! Ask her yourself...

08-【If no.2 is being introduced?】:Eh? If He's being introduced?

09-【The favourite colour of no.6】: I dont know

12-【Where is no.5 studying currently?】:CLS

13-【How do you know no.10?】: Music~! LOL

14-【Whats the difference between the birthmonth of no.1 and you?】:9 Days only la

15-【Ever hang out with no.9?】:Kinda

16-【Do you like to chat with no.2?】: Yea

17-【Like to be with no.3?】:DEFINATELY

18-【How do you think about no.7?】:... LUCKY ARSE!

19-【How do you think about no.9?】:I dont know?

20-【Do you love no.5?】:awh... Yea~

1.Who tagged you with this questionnaire? : Shu Wern and Hooi Ping as far as i know...

2.How long have you known him/her : Hooi Ping I've known for... 10 years... Shu Wern about 4 years

3.Do you think that he/she is important to you? : They definately are! Awesome freinds... Awesome people...

4.Your relationship with him/her : BUDDEH~!

5.Whats his/hers hobby? : Apparently... Reading and hanging out with her girls?

6.What do you think about his/her personality? : They can both be Serious and freaking crazy

7.His/her points of importance in your heart : They listen when I need help

*1st thing before sleep : Off the lights... stupid...

*1st thing after awaking from sleep : Go back to sleep

*Your idol : Currently... I dont have one...

*Favourite season : Autumn *kicks leaves like a kid*

*Worked part-time before? : Yea

*Times worked : A lot

*Country that wanted to go most : I wanna go to alot of places...

*Personality hated : Life... at one point

*Are you a crybaby? : Yea

*You laugh alot? : OH ABSOLUTELY XD

*Do you like to go out alone? : Nope... Wait... Sometimes?

*What time you wake up if it was a holiday? : I dont

*Today’s weather(Sunny Rainy Cloudy): Rainy... I'm humoring you...

*Choose between Friends and Lover : I cant cause my lover would be my best friend and i Love my friends as much as a lover would XD

*Choose between Chances and Fates : Chances

*Are you narcissist? : No not really...

*Is this questionnaire long? : "LONG"... would be an understatement....

*How to make yourself feel better every time? : Talk and crap till my lips get sore

*Favourite food : Honestly... Plain whole wheat bread... Just a slice XD

*Do you like ice? : Nah...

*Are you full of happiness? : Sometimes i guess... Like after JAM and ATTACK and COMBAT

*Which are the friends that you cared the most? : Honestly... I care about them equally...

*Whats the most important item in your bed room? : ... That would be... the bed ==

*Most consistent dream at sleep : I cant remember...

*Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? : Yea... everyone has their flaws i guess =_=

*Whats the meaning of life? : You live to be happy... and if you cant, then die

*Do you know?(See if you can answer this!): No, I dont! (HAH! I can DID!)

*When do you hate me? : Right about now -_-

*Like the day you were born or been into the society?: Yea... who wouldnt LOVE to come into a world of negativity? *SARCASM*

*Like Taoism or Confucianism? : Confuzed-ism

*Favourite cake? : I hate cake

*Can we stop this game now? : Oh... Joy... Nothing would make me happier...

*Do you like sardins? ^^ : NO... eff the bones...

*Who knows you the best? : According to Facebook, Alan and Hui Min XD

*IQ higher or EQ? : Both are essential to get ahead in life...

*Computer or Mobile Phone : .... I really cant choose... YOU CANT MAKE ME! XDD

*Prefer to sleep or play? : Play~! It burns calories 8D

*Friendster or Facebook? : Facebook

*Whats your wish right now? : To have more than one wish

*Tired? : A tad

*Favourite drinks : Water/ Fruit Juice

*What do you think of the humanity and personality of the person who tagged you? : ... STFU

No comments: