Friday, May 22, 2009

Give it a rest

Exams are over... But... For some odd reason... i'm more bored now... the list of things i wanted to do? All means nothing now that i cant go to gym... Yes. My life revolved around it. Its still does. I miss Jam. I miss Attack. I miss Combat. Balance. Pump. Heck, I'll even miss Step... And if all this missing comes just from the THOUGHT of missing gym... I shudder to think what will become of me after i actually... dont GET to go... D8 *sigh* And on another note, how many times do i have to tell you i dont CARE untill it sinks into your thick, unpenatreble skull??? If i didnt give a shit 3 years ago, what in the world makes you think i would give a damn NOW? Jesus... Just leave me alone == Yes, I'm in a bad mood cause I missed Chris day... CHRIS DAY D8

No comments: