Friday, August 1, 2008

Utterly boring post

Currently listening to: HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER (daft punk <3)
currently reading: the back of an energy bar wrapper

I have absolutely nothing to blog about today therefore, I shall write this post in random point form:
1)i got called an elephant bag XD
2) Do elephants even USE bags? =/
3) School was pure E~V~I~L
4) I hate scarfs
5) OMG
6) minuet >.>
7) Sry kyla =D
8) Everyone is MEAN towards our choir teacher!!! I'm not to fond of her sometimes but at least i dont cringe at her voice when she sings... at least not when she sings nicely....
9) I'm reli bored...
10) STILL I~N~F~E~R~I~O~R~!
11) I didnt see hide T^T
12) *sniffle*
13) UNLUCKY NUMBER SO I SHALL SKIP YOU!
14) MAA!!! XDD LOL its so fun seeing cat freak out
15) HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!.....?
16) I dont know the homework! T^T
17) I have always wanted a white grand piano....
18) WE ONLY GOT FOUR MINUTES TO SAVE THE WORLD!
19) I am afraid of Madonna...
20) SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALLYDOUCIOS!

-End of post-

No comments: