Saturday, August 16, 2008

.....

TAG TAG TAG ARGH!!!! *as quoted by nigahiga and aCHmed* STOP TOUCHING MEEEEE!!!!! I GET IT!!!! I'LL DO THE DARN TAG THING!!!!

7 facts about me

  1. Has an obsession towards the colours: red and black... not just red nor just black... one cannot be without the other...
  2. Enjoys being a noob
  3. PROUD to be a retarded noob
  4. Wishes to be more like... THEM *points to respectable seniors who retired*
  5. I scratch myself frequently
  6. I miss Jessica
  7. I shall miss Steph, Shu, Sarah, Sagun TT_TT

7 things that scare me

  1. The dark... yes. i am afraid of the dark...
  2. I also have necrophobia.
  3. My mother
  4. Soorya
  5. School
  6. 7th May
  7. ... Did i mention i HATE the dark

7 songs of the moment

  1. Mizerable XDD
  2. Opera #2
  3. The Blood of Cuchulainn
  4. I constantly thank god for Esteban
  5. When I grow up
  6. hyena ... again XDD
  7. Russian Lullaby

7 things that I always say

  1. WTF
  2. ....HUH?
  3. I've got diarrhea
  4. OH F....IDLESTICKES
  5. CRAP
  6. CRAPSHIT
  7. WHAT????

7 things that matter the most to me

  1. Family
  2. My collection of beautiful yaoi-ness
  3. Friends
  4. Not disappointing family
  5. Art
  6. Music
  7. My beloved computer *WITH internet connection of course XD*

You have been tagged:

>Anyone

>Who

>Reads

>This

>Post

>!!!

>XD

No comments: