Saturday, August 30, 2008

MJ vs. JT!!! XDD LOL

Don't mind the title... XD I just wasnt inspired to put anything else...
Oh right! CONGRATULATIONS HILSON!! (i hope i spelled his name properly XD) Good grief! Hes SO SMART!!! Dammit! Melbourne!!! HOLY SHIT... WHO GOES TO MELBOURNE AT THE AGE OF 16???? Next time i see him, I'm so sure he'll have that aussie accent! OH WELL! Today was relatively boring... Tuition was... boring *except the part where i got asked which i preferred... JT or MJ* i was like... WTF???
1) i HATE Justin
2) Mr. Jackson freaks me out! XDD
So i honestly answered... BRITNEY! Cause the only thing i can EVER associate Justin with is BRITNEY! *sigh* i wanna go Melbourne too... DAMN!!! HES SO EFFING SMART!!! XDD

In tuition
1) I froze... LITERALLY
2) Mr. Tan lost it
3) Huston is going to Melbourne
4) I find Transformation... somewhat... ANNOYING
5) Science was weird...
6) I GOT THE SONG NOW!!!! =DDDD
7) why am I bloggin abt tuition??
8) My English is deteriorating D8
9) i HATE Soorya
10) wait... what does she have to do with tuition
?
Oh well...
I would just like to say
CONGRATULATIONS HILSON again before i end this post! =D

No comments: