Sunday, August 10, 2008

HOLY CBOX GOD IN THE SKY

I dont check my blog for THREE days and you all decide to try and spam me to death?? XDDD SIOU! Spamras... Ermm sarmapS... You are... I~N~S~A~N~E Arrrgghhhh... i shall answer everything on the spam box... i mean the c box in this post...
Spamras: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessie: Yea.... my arms are like... dead now XDD
Hooi Ping: OH CRAP!!! YOU TOOO???? XDDDDD
Denise: LOL!!!! How DIDNT you notice
Shu Wern: Ee Yer. Xp And uhh... NAISSIANNAISSIAN????
Hui Min: ... I have no choice you diaphragm XDDD *kidding*
Vivian: ur dog? Uhhhh OH MY .... PLATYPUS!
ppl who question my smile: I was not smiling... i was kinda laughing! XDD They kinda sang wrong one part and i was like... =D *no one notice! XD!*

-end of Q&A session-

No comments: