Saturday, August 16, 2008

Upset

damn... i farking HATE blogs... i shall stop blogging from 20/08/2008... I FREAKING HATE BLOGS... BLOGS CAN GO EAT MY SHIT... I have a freaking headache, Hui min's not making any ****ing sense, I just had to make peace between my parents for 5 hours with NO help from my half-wit brother... And i am officially a pussy... a stupid retarded mother ******* ******** of a ***** Who cant do ANYTHING.... And to prove how much of a pussy i am, i shall cry... actually.. i have BEEN crying... for 20 mins... and i shall continue to cry and stare at photoshop untill i DIE from the radiation... I shant swear, curse, or mix with the wrong crowd as of today... actually...after i get my piercings... Which will be never therefore... AH SCREW THIS... MORAL OF TODAYS POST: NEVER TRY TO BE INDIVIDUAL... NEVER GO TO TUITION AND NEVER EVER NEVER ASK OTHER PPL TO DO YOU BLOG!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I CURSED! SO WHAT! 13 IS AN UNLUCKY NUMBER ANYWAY!

No comments: