Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Worries O_O

Omg... I just got back from Jam and balance X_X damn fun... but now... dilemma time... My studies... are killing me! I think I’ve finished some stuff but there’s this THING in me that’s saying "that’s not the best you can do and you KNOW it!" So right now... I blog to release stress... And the horrid thought of the future is brooding over my shoulder again... mind my grammar... it tends to go south when I’m scared... so it's not a surprise hearing me talk utter rubbish in the dark, before and exam, sometimes before jam... and now. Good Grief! And the one thing that’s always had my back... the ONE thing that I was SURE I would always do well in... Is giving me hell... ENGLISH. I'm so worried right now... And Add Math... sure I can solve the questions... but the thing is... Will I have enough TIME to do so? I'm not really a mathematician... So I can’t calculate the square root of 529 in a split second... which, by the way, is 23... And chemistry... Good lord... don’t even get me started... PC LIM helps... but I can’t finish his homework in time for his lessons because I have to study for school!! And I’m sorry Mr. Saiful, you're really nice and all... but... O_O... And physics... holy cow dung on a stick... it’s so... TIME CONSUMING solving the questions... And unfortunately... Time... is something I don’t have T^T Gosh... I think this is the longest post I’ve written in a LOOOONG time... JAM... I honestly LOVE jam... but Going 6 times a week... is really taking its toll on me... I HAVE time to study... I just don’t have the MOOD to study... like... right now for instance... D8 and mother dearest is giving me hell about the way I eat again... apparently... according to her, I "don’t eat enough"... WTHECK??? Does she WANT me to have a relapse? I know I dont == *sigh* So now... back to reality... Tests are in 3 days and i have 8 subjects to cover... Yay me ._. I guess i better get started then...

-end of post-

No comments: