Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged by Shu Wern, K.

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Crazy stuff u did before.
Puked after every meal for 2 days (it was a 'phase'...)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do ?
JAM! XD

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life, will you go back to the past ?
Isn't it obvious? HELL YEA DD<

4. Have you ever been betrayed?
Yup... plenty... but who cares? 8D

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Yea... Arteries? Like.... Arteries... and maybe... NAH... JUST THOSE XD *ops... after reading it over... i just read "someone" XDD I thought it said something! XDD nvm! I'm too lazy to go there anyway ==*

6. Do you feel loved in this world ?
Yup~! =]

7. What are you afraid to lose?
Everything T^T

8. What do you feel like doing right now ?
Nothing... I just wanna LAZE AROUND AND GO JAM D<

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?

I would TRY? but it really depends actually...

10.Do you think you are special?
Sometimes??

11. What are the requirements that you wish not from your other half?
Dishonesty? Superficial-ness? MATERIALISM!!!

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
I dont know... TO JAM??? TO LIVE??? I KNOW!!! REPRODUCE!!!! ?????

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
No. I dont think myself counts... ==

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Honestly.... I have NO IDEA... cause right now... its like... nothing??? *people who know me know what i'm talking about right? XD*

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I want both... But if i HAD to choose, it would be happiness...

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The bad parts... well... that makes every part i guess XD

17. If you were given a chance to brain-wash yourself, which part of your memory would you like to erase?
If i erase things, more bad things would just take its place right? So I shall do what all nerds do... CTRL + Z

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Love story by Rain... CAUSE I LOVE IT XD

19. What is your plan when you become an old man or old woman?
To retire and spend the rest of my life happily(?) with someone?? XD OR JAM!!! XDD

20. If there were 5 things you could ban, what would they be?
1) Love at first sight ==
2) HOMEWORK
3) Judgmental people
4) Tests!
5) PAIN *my muscles ache! T^T*


Tagged:
Hui Min
Jessie
Yuna
Kyla
Lee Sa *GET A BLOG!! D<*

No comments: