Friday, March 27, 2009

What happened?

What happened? To the old days? Where we would just 'hang out'? yes. you've guessed it... ANOTHER rant post... First off... i would like to ask people i know... Are you guys okay? Second of... I would like to say, i hope you are. Cause it seems like... everyone i used to know... are gone. No more just having fun... No more talking about crap... No more anything... *sigh* As much as i would want to change that... i cant... The days when Jessie, Seetha, Hui Min and I would just... Talk crap while attacking her sammiches... The Jack Sparrow-ing down hills... The Four-Way msn chats... GONE.... Jessie's in China. Seetha's being converted in Balik Pulau. And Hui Min and I are stuck here. And btw, i saw 2 dudes making out in front of the Tunkul Abdul Rahman Complex just now... 2 MALAY guys XD LOL! Not a homophobe... just a *coughmalay-a-phobecough* so anyway... Yea... And the competitions... are really killing me... Being President of 3 societies... Good for my future... TIRING for my now... I just wish for a freaking time-machine and a "STOP-IN-TIME" button y'know?

~edit~
Ah yes. just remembered... life... after PMR was good... Everyday, Lee Sa, Li Thyn, Theresa, Saras, Hooi Ping and I would skip useless school activities and Hang out at the colistrian garden (cause they were ping pong-ing) and the days of "the price of freedom" were good too... Shu Wern, Farha and myself also spent some time together and that was fun... So... this brings me back to the good old days... And i am very thankful for that too!

sorry about my ranting again...

With all my grief,
-susian

No comments: