Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ranting moment

Okay... so today the SPM results came out... and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!! Especially..... JASMINE CHAN 8DDDDD We had to distribute the magazines... AGAIN T^T They're so freaking heavy O_O I finally got my contacts today =D And crap... i feel like... a CULLEN D8 *horrific realization* it feels... EMPOWERING actually... and JAM.... dont even get me started... Not only did Terence do SOME of my faves... HE DID ALL OF THEM XDDD So now... even thought i skipped lunch and dinner *exept for a green apple and some grapes* I AM SO EFFING HIGH X3 ... ran into Chris in cold storage == and bought my aunt a CUP 8DDD a BIIIIIGGGGG cup XDD And i FINISHED ALL MY HOMEWORK IN SCHOOL *coughsagaincoughs* and now... i have to TRY to study... *sigh*... So sien la.... oh right... and... Alan is super stuborn when it comes to resting O_O And i think i might actually kinda miss Seetha... D8 and... JESHIE T^T *sigh again* everyones leaving DD8 *feels so sad now*

No comments: