Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here we go again

good lord... here we go again... Call it PMS or whatever but... my temper... is getting worse... MUCH worse... TT^TT But i just HAVE to say... WHAT PART OF 'JUST PUT IT ON THE TABLE' DONT YOU UNDERSTAND??? O_O Phew... now that THATS outta my system... lets talk about... P. C. Lim... DAAAANNNNGGGG.... Today, we had a test... PHYSICS test no less... Whats worse than my physics?? *coughchemistrycough* lol... I went for Alan and Ching Ee's Jam session this morning... i was like... TOTALY out of it D8 All i could think of was... "shit.... the test... shit shit shit shit..." And apparently... i didnt suck THAT much... like... total of 7 mistakes in the whole paper XD So that aint THAT bad =D I'm at home now... and currently in pain... my throat is KILLING me... shoot... Whatever... i have English to do TT^TT

No comments: