Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm Lovin it!

ChrisDay was canceled today XD LOL! Devastated. but at the same time, not so much. Alone at home rocking out to Basshunter's 'In Her Eyes' With my Bass turned up so much you can feel the beat from the other rooms. Life if good. 8D I'm actually still so happy, I dont MIND that my printer hates me, I havent done ANYTHING productive, I dont have movie friends who WANT to watch new moon and my hair is giving me hell XDD LMAO. And good grief. Time to be a fangirl! 8D

BassHunter: GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ SO HOT LA. ISK. I wanna get a bigger stereo just to blast his songs into my ears at full volume 8D His voice! Is face! His lyrics! His sweetness! Oh good lord. I think i'm having a nosebleed ><

New Poon Moon: I anticipated the LONG ASS lines to get tickes HAHA! so i shall watch it when all the faingirls die after Rob says: Bella will you marry me? Take THAT you disgrace to fangirl-ism! ^^ I still want to watch it though... The Volturi and the Blacks. DROOLMUCH??

Last Nights movie: Awesome. Lol. 3D Isnt that bad 8D And it was a nice movie ^^ Nice movie. Great company. What more can you ask for? Lol.

Holidays: OHMAIGOSH. nothing has been done! 8D And i dont care :) I'm having an awesome holiday. I shall freak out later on. LOL.

My friends: Huimin, Lithyn, Jessie, Jooling, Hooi Ping, Seetha, Chloe, ADElyn they all so good la. But. AIH. why do some have to ruin a batch of grade A apples? =\ Oh well! ^^

Last shoutout: I LOVE MY WIFE. LOL. Shes in a band! ^^ SEXAAAY~

No comments: