Monday, November 30, 2009

apologies

I am so sorry. I never knew that what I thought were compliments actually hurt your self esteem. But whatever the case, I want you to know that I meant every single word I have said to you... excluding the "I dont friend you"s' and I'm also clarifying that I cannot lie to people who mean so much to me. Its kind of annoying when when I'm telling the truth, people doubt that. If you doubt my opinions, DONT ASK ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. I mean seriously. As if I have the time of day to make up some petty lies anyway... Sheesh. Man up, yo. And the saddest part (the part that really stabbed me in the eye) was that I didnt know of all this till other people told me. And for being so unbelievably dense, I'm sorry again. Anyway, tomorrows another day. Heres to hoping people open up more.

annoyed and irritated,
superSusian.

No comments: