Saturday, September 5, 2009

Many things i must say in this post 8D

No. 1) I MADE A NEW HEADER!!! 8DDD

Following:
I have just visited my own blog (no kidding) i mean as like... a visitor.... and quite frankly... its looks so god damn emo O_O So i would like to clarify that it is not emo. I merely like the colours black and red and those colours just haaaapen to represent morbid and dark genere's. so there. lol... Anyway, HOLY MAD COW DESEASE... I SAW P.C .LIM AT CELEBRITY FINESS O_O WHUUUT? Ok... so i went there to like.. support Chris and his BODYSTEP thinggi right? And i was looking at the schedule pasted on the door and such... and suddenly, WHO WALKS OUT BUT HIM O_O He was like *smile smile smile* And i was like.... TOTALY brain dead for a good 10-20 mins... So there. Chris. For you, I faced satan. Thats how much I love you XDD LOL BUT NO WAY IN HELL WILL I EVER GO BACK THERE EVER AGAIN HOLY FLAMING MONKEY SNOT X.X And the Shirts came in today 8D but i think... theyre all a bit too big for the skinny arses... D8 Sorry babes... its 2 am 8D So I'ma go off to bed now Z_Z Till next time,

Live and let live

No comments: