Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All I ask

I am a teen. Therefore, I whine. Its like a default setting programmed in all of us. Lol. And here's a question for all you guys out there... Do you ever notice that even though your frowning your butt off, you still type "LOL".... Sad... but true... anyway, My aunts just left =( And bodyjam 50 tomorrow... But right now, I feel devastatingly apathetic O_O Its like... My mind is telling me not to do anything... If i wasnt used to breathing, i think i would be to lazy to do that too... Reading blogs make me all... NEGATIVE =( Especially emo blogs TT3TT Therefore, I shall put up a happy picture to remind you all to smile and cheer up even though we all live boring, predictable, monotenous lives


CAT.




RABBIT.




DAWG.



HOT. DAWG.


Why animals? no particular reason... I just find them amusing... Btw, I'm like... so freaking excited about the photoshoot! Sure... its a year away and shizzle... BUT ITS GON BE SO COOL XD RETURN TO WONDERLAND MUCH! XD

No comments: