Sunday, July 5, 2009

loser

I am in fact, a loser... I cried when my Bio tutor played a clip of Michael Jackson's Dangerous.... I cried when my friend said he is in a better place... and if i wasnt so tired, i think i would cry now too == And to all the people who only started to like Michael AFTER her died... well, fuck you... Thats right EFF you... He was the greatest performer of all time... HE was the reason for all our concerts being so totally awesome now... NO ONE could move like him... So to you people who never liked him before but are giving him attention now that hes dead, Fuck you. And to the media whose still giving him hell even when hes no longer on this earth, Fuck you too...


To Michael: Where you are now, the media cant hurt you. And for that, I only wish for your happiness... Even if it is in the afterlife.

No comments: