Saturday, July 18, 2009

disgusting

I find it utterly disgusting. There is a subconscious part of my thats telling me that it MIGHT be jealousy, but the conscious part of my just thinks its sick. Why? Cause honestly, I dont get jealous... not THAT easily anyway... And if you wanna keep it discreet, DON'T FLAUNT IT... like... PERIOD... Its quite ridiculous actually if you think about it... and to be quite frank, Its just sick... If i have to console another friend over something so trivial and retarded, I think I might end up killing him/her. Reason simply being that he/she REFUSES to listen, REFUSES to think logically and REFUSES to be what he/she ought to be == Rant? Oh absolutely... But thats why youre here right? XD to read my rants! 我是陈淑婵~! AND I RANT! SO LIVE WITH IT 8DDDD LOL

1 comment:

Lyn said...

淑=chaste and mild-mannerea, refined, pure, virtuous.

Found in dictionary

XDD