Friday, April 17, 2009

pg 18 post.

I hate you, family. Is it too much to ask to be at the right place at the right time?? I SPECIFICLY SAID TO TAKE ME THERE NOT BACK FROM THERE. YOU made the fucking mistake and I get scolded for it? are you fucking serious? Damn you la fucktard. why why why? My education doesnt matter to you and now neither does my health?? FUCK YOU. And i'm not crazy, YOU are! Bitch! I have done NOTHING but please you and when i ask for ONE ride, you call me crazy? FUCK YOU TO FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK YOU GUYS. I cant wait till i leave this shithole... AND NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT TAKE E PLACES, you wont even let me learn to drive? Fuck off la. I dont care WHAT the fucking risks are, i'm learning how to drive and you cant fucking stop me. I have enought cash to buy my own scooter so fuck off with your bitching about buying me one. You can afford it and yet you dont want me to get one cause YOU cant drive one. GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A WRENCH

No comments: