Sunday, December 28, 2008

I hate prangin

First of, Sorry jeshie... for your loss... I truly am sorry... T_T








so... prangin... Wth.... what have i ever done to you?? Okay so i went to queens... all WHITE.... anyway, Met jia jun and jia yin.... then saw claire right when i was saying NUA to hui min on the phone... so anyway.... i was looking for a school bag right? I saw one that i Reli liked... in wild channel... so oyu can imagine how bloody expensive it was... like... 100 bucks O_O So i was like... O_O.... Then i asked to go to prangin after to see if there were nicer cheaper ones right? I saw some... cheaper but not what i wanted AT ALL... so I saw one... that was like... 140 BUCKS.... WTF!?!?!?!? O_O Worst of, I didnt see Cain much today DD< ISH.... FISH..... I hate prangin... i hate bags that cost so freaking much O_O and i STILL wanna go back to Singapore O_O

No comments: