Sunday, December 28, 2008

2nd post... sry

Sorry for this being my second post... But... I'm worried... i Really am... cause our results... are coming out.... in TWO DAYS... Oh god... and it got me thinking... of my future... and that... is never good... I'm scared... I wanna grow up... as of today... i have made a resolution... As most of you know... BI... == And i just thought... that that is ridiculous... so as of today... I'm normal... Think of this as... a service to the society... and furthermore... I have noticed deterioration... of my grammar that is... therefore as of today... i shan't be exposing myself to improper English... AND i shan't refrain from speaking the way i used to anymore... so THERE... . Jeshie has been talking about people who have it all... A perfect body, money, brains, looks, etc. and... I cant say i'm not content with what i have... its just... that also got me thinking about the future... what will become of me? Where will i go to study? What will happen to my family if i DON'T continue the tradition? I'm not cut out for this kind of pressure during the holidays... and thats another thing... why is it nearing to the end of my holidays... when i feel that it has just begun? I admit, I did miss my friends and i did wish that school would come more quickly... but being in Singapore... with my aunts who can live life... AND have fun... its just showed me... How scary the future can be... Comparing them to my mother and father... If i could... I would want to live life like they do... my aunts that is. And what i fear now is that... i cant. So if a time like that comes... where i have to suffer to live... I'd rather not.

No comments: