Saturday, October 25, 2008

A very very mean post D<

I am doomed... Friday... The Price of Freedom.... Friday... The thanksgiving presents... Friday.. .The cupcakes... Friday... The halloween... SATURDAY THE FAREWELL.... GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DAMN! To Denise: I"M NOT SHELLFISH! Do YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE SPENDING AN HOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THEN JUST GIVING IT AWAY?? Did you even TRY looking for it yourself??? ah well... If i dont get my pendrive back in 3 days, i'll photocopy the scores for you anyway... AND PN LIM!!! GIMME BACK MY PENDRIVE!!!!! GRH!!!! I FRIGGIN HATE SCHOOL! Gah!! I remember Krystle telling me something like... finding something on your own and then sharing it isnt fun cause blah blah blah... well that was in primary... AND I FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT! GAH!!!! SO WHAT IF I HAVE PIANO SCORES???? There is such a thing as the INTERNET you know??? GAh.... What is it with ppl and getting the easy way out?? I'm not saying i havent asked for piano sheets before. i HAVE. but i've NEVER called anyone shellfish when they said NO! I only ask for copyrighted sheet music that you have to BUY... and then i TRY to make it up to whomever gave me the scores... sheesh.... More than 50 people have asked me for piano scores.... I was okay with it for the first 20 but then... i got pissed... I'm like... *points to google* GO SEACH IT LA! WTH?? And oh god... Choir.Was.BRUTAL. Sometimes, i wonder if playing the piano in front of people was a mistake.... Yea... i think it was... i should've just... kept a low profile... I mean there are so many other pianists who are better than me anyway! eg: Kyla, Vivian, Lee Sa, Theresa, Michelle, Shu Yao, Shu Yong, Seetha, Catarina etc. So as of after Thanksgiving, I shant play any nice songs in school. Oh god and FYI people, YOU CAN PLAY THE SONGS BY EAR TOO YOU KNOW?????? Jesus...

No comments: