Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN/THANKSGIVING!!!! XDDD

Aw man! Today was AWESOME! In the morning it rained... So my chocolates almost melted... BTW, this is what i got for 20 ppl =D I'm really shocked actually... more people got me gifts than i thought they would XD I thought i would have only gotten like... 3? but TADAH!!!!


An shu yao gave me the most ADORABLE thing XDDD ITS SO EFFING CUTEE!!! XDDD


And stephanie gave me a real HANDY gift! XD *getshot*


And Hui Min got me... WINE!!! XDD jk jk.... it be a teddeh!


LOL! Well saras gave me an AWESOME bracelet! XD Ok so for jeshie's sake, i shall give ALL the details XD

1) In the morning, Miss Leong was LATE so we couldnt use the hall to practice >.> We... actually denise, kyla, leesa,t-chan, doreen and phaik voon... rehearsed at the beach hall... really loudly XD And Denise's violin case got wet =D

2) Ran around giving presents! First one to give me a present = SHU WERN! XDD *hug-eth*

3) Took pictures with seniors!!! XD Then, Went to the hall to practice... BUT FIRST, we had to arrange chairs for the students to sit... And Phoay Ning kinda threw all the chairs at us... Lee Sa... SUCKS at throwing chairs... And then we saw a lizard corpse on one.... DX Then... Phoay Ning BROKE one... so it was kinda like -2 chairs....

4) After practice, the program started... And the songs we sang were: Mungkin *something*, Mama and YOU RAISE ME UP!!! XDD we had a BLAST singing XD OH! But before that, the form 2s and 4s BOOGIED! And poornima's group was really good... the radio stopped many times but they just like... compromised! Go them! OH OH! Before that, me and lee sa played Paddy cake... with a PEN! BIG mistake! She was like *click* by accident then *STAB* and i was like...... "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Then. blood. haha... So uhm back to singing! mungkin *something* was the most NORMAL song we sang... then mama got CRAAAAYYYZEH! Then... YOU.RAISE.ME.UP. BOOM! We lost it... have you ever played charades? and have you been to a choir practice for people like il divo? Well... Put those two together and you would have me, kyla, denise and phaik voon XDD It was..... Magnificent!

5) THE PREFORMANCE.... My hands froze.... Before that though, in Eine Kline Natchmusik, Doreen's score flew away... WHILE SHE WAS PLAYING... so MISS LEONG TO THE RESCUE!!!! The Krystle's hands froze... then MY hands froze T^T Overall i think the performance was ok la... After the whole ceremony, We took more pictures, Me and steph did the niga higa hand shake! and i hugged practically EVERYONE! XD

6) getting shu yao's keyboard to safety... Me, Lee Sa and T-chan Carried it to the car.

7) I went home happeh!!! 8DDD Unloaded my bag and gave the candy to... less fat people... *like.. my workers... and my maids XD* i LOVE you guys maannn!!! XD

8) Went to school... again... to look for lee sa but she went home... and she doesnt want to go to the halloween party D8 So i cant go either T^T In tuition, i almost fell of a REALLY tall chair but, I didnt, so >DDD

9) Now, I'm home. BLOGGIN! So i have to appologize to Adelyn, Shu Wern, Joo Ling and Hui Min. I cant go to the party... Not only because lee sa doesnt wanna go... but because i have a really bad tummy ache... SORRY GUYS~!!

No comments: