Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Inferiority complex

You know what? we should all be equal. equally stupid, equally good at things and equally ugly... we should all be the same... Carbon copies if you will... NOTE: the rest of my entry shall be depressing, upsetting and down right gloomy... Why am i being so emotional? Well... let us go through my day, shall we?
1) I pushed my favorite phone of my dresser thereby killing it...
2) I had gate duties in school today... AND i have flag raising this week...
3) My English teacher is a piece of deteriorating organic manifestation
4) I don't understand the elimination method...
5) My desk mate ditches me a lot...
6) A black dot is currently being more annoying than usual as she has just broken up with her desk mate...
7) My desk mate... no wait... scratch that... EVERYONE paints better than me... AND the dot's sketches are unbelievably accurate
8) I just remembered that we have an upcoming geography test which i am absolutely NOT prepared for...
9) Shu Wern is perfect
10) I feel very inferior right now...
11) After school, two of my friends asked me to replace their duties for them... being the retarded ignoramus i am, I agreed... so i ended up doing double shifts and skipping lunch... Not that i mind really...
12) My friends make me feel inferior... I should stop socializing with brilliant Einstine-Ets-To-Be
13) I was the only person in class STUPID enough to ENLARGE the picture we were assigned to paint during out semester test...
14) Michelle is the biggest reason i feel so INFERIOR... It all started in primary 6....
15) I'm probably not going to get the post i've always wanted in my school's *AHEM AHEM* board...
16) I have lost the will to live
17) I just walked into a tree
18) I am very ill...
19) My nose is irritated
20) I am growing SHORTER!!! <<< Shu Wern's influence
21) I just want this day to be over... but you know what? Just to put icing on the cake... I HAVE INSOMNIA TODAY... I have not slept properly for the past three days... That might just explain why i feel so... DEJECTED....
22) I need someone to slap me in the face but nobody wants to...
23) I cant curse anymore...
24) My aunts aren't coming back for another two weeks...
25) THEY (the government) ARE BANNING YAOI
and finally...
26) I feel so much uglier when standing in between all the prefects... honestly speaking... Everyone i know is beautiful... And it just drives me insane...

-end of post... thank goodness-

No comments: