Sunday, July 27, 2008

****

HOLY FLAMING MONKEY SNOT! WTF??!?!?! MALAYSIA'S BANNING YAOI! THIS IS HILARIOUS... STUPID SHIT
I found this on jessies friends blog and i was like... WTF?!?!?! YOU CANT BE EFFING SERIOUS!!!!! WTH LA WEI!!!!!! Its hilarious though... and you see that book on the newspaper clipping? I HAVE it!!! like... I had it right next to me while reading the article and i was like..... MAJOR LOL!!! XDD But oh god... This is seriously ridiculous... I bet its just cause of the Sodomy thing thats going on... i mean... YOU DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING TO YURI!!! DISCRIMINATION! FAVORITISM! I SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!!! I bet the Governor READS Yuri and THATS the only reason he ISN'T banning it... This is a load of CRAP seriously... WE ARENT ULU PPL!!!! We Probably have already learnt abt the "BIRDS AND THE BEES" WHEN WE WERE 6!!! *i did XDD* SO WHO CARES IF WE ADDITIONALLY LEARN ABT THE BIRDS AND THE BIRDS??? Argh.... *runs to cover up yaoi*

No comments: