Thursday, June 25, 2009

understanding

Thats what its all about; understanding. and that's what we are all lacking. I don't know whats going through your head when you look at her. You don't know whats going through mine watching you ogle. And most importantly, I dont know whats going through ANYONE'S mind... not even the people I spend so much time with. Its kinda scary to find out that the person i though understood, is like everyone else; a hyppocrite. I care for I am. You THINK you care about what you're not. You know how stupid that is? Not to mention how it hurts knowing how hyppocritical you actually are? I'm not saying i refuse to talk to you. I just prefer not to confide in you anymore. But whenever you need an ear to listen or someone to back you up, I'll still be there. btw, this is NOT an emo-rant-crap-post thing... I just need to get this off my chest! XD And now I'm done~! On another note, I GOT SUPERMAN SHOES~!!! RAINBOW SUPERMAN SHOES 8DDD

No comments: