Saturday, January 24, 2009

to all

Thank you guys for doing this but i dont think i can tolerate her anymore. Last year... was harsh... A week before PMR i wouldnt stop crying cause the magazine wasnt done, no one was doing anything about it. And the next day, i went down, and started inserting the pictures, re-sizing the incorrect sized pages and spell checking... BTW, PRINCIPAL is spelled P-R-I-N-C-I-P-A-L. I got found out. Grounded for a week. No phone. No tv. No computer. Not even allowed to go to gym. Then for PRC, the words. Oh god... Many sleepless nights... Especially when i had to re print most of them, and then cut them AND stuck double sided tape... that night, 1 hour of sleep. so yea. and to all of you out there who think i'm being harsh to her. PUH-LESE. You're only saying that cause your her friend. You have NO IDEA what i've been through. So sorry editorial board members, I dont think i can do it. BUT i will promise to contribute as much as i can NEXT YEAR. Again, thank you guys for everything. And to Carmen, I am sorry for ranting about you on my blog. I shall not get in your way or even talk to you anymore okay? Happy ending for all of us.

No comments: