Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fwens 8D

Oh kay... I've heard about.... People. That don't believe in REAL friends? Wth is up with that? Where would you be without friends? I mean personally i used to HATE everyone (LITERALLY EVERYONE T^T) But now i don't... So to people out there who think i'm emo... eg: Saras, Shu Wern, Farha, Theresa, Lee Sa, Li Thyn etc. X_X I'M NOT! Well... I'm not doing it on purpose T^T So sry... But lemme rant... wth.... Why do people think real friends dont exist? Its like... NOt only are they afraid to trust... Well... DUDE... thats what being friends is all about... T.R.U.S.T TRUST... Bottling up. Being unsociable. Excluding yourself. why? oh god... Whats up with that eh? I mean like... and the fact that people aren't open? O_O A hug and they're all *EEEEWWWWWWWWWW* I'm like... D8 T^T Wth? Ugh... sheesh... open up a bit la....

No comments: